Careers at Lucid Agency
So… you’ve read a bit about Lucid Agency and you think it sounds exciting, and you know you are our next superstar. Great! Read on.
What we look for: We look for people with personality and intelligence. Clients hire Lucid to solve challenging interactive marketing and technology problems, and the work reflects this level of complexity. There is no sitting around or down time here. But if you thrive on a challenge, solving complex problems, working with multiple clients and being intellectually challenged and encouraged by your coworkers, then Lucid might be a great fit for you.
What we offer to you: If you are insanely smart, and hard working, and find yourself working at Lucid, you will enjoy some pretty great spoils in exchange for your passionate problem solving. Some of the benefits include fully paid health care, plenty of paid time off, quarterly outings, spot bonuses, great equipment and a couple refrigerators that have been known to have some delicious micro-brews in them from time to time.
Read the list below, and if you think the answer is yes to most of these, then you might just be the next Cinderella and find yourself with a perfect-fitting career at Lucid. (P.S. current job listings are below)
- Are you the kind of person who led the group on each college project you worked on?
- Do you have examples of when you didn’t settle for “good enough” on a project, but rather stayed up until 3am to make it “perfect”, just because it mattered to you?
- Do you thrive on learning new things constantly?
- Have you ever solved a hard problem, just to make sure that you could?
- Do you hate when things go slow and don’t work how they should?
- Do you have a passion for helping people?
- Do you have a strong preference about something…anything?
- Are you a wizard of the modern web?
- Are you the kind of person who knows that a masterpiece is well worth the sweat and tears along the way?
- Have you ever felt that you just wished all your coworkers were smarter or harder working? … like those at Lucid
- Are you ready for a new kind of career where you will be challenged constantly, but feel great about your work at the end of the day?